Hi there! Yes, you’ve come to the right page if you’re looking for honest reviews on SnoreRx. If your quest for the most effective snoring cure is not yet over then this review should help you determine whether this is just another typical anti-snoring device or the ultimate solution to snoring. Read on as I detail the truth about this product including real user experiences.
(Updated for 2013)
What is SnoreRx?
According to its official website, SnoreRx is a prescription for snoring equipped with dental lab quality that offers superior clinical effectiveness and comfort. It has the adjustability, custom impression, and established medical standards that are supposedly the core features to look for when purchasing an oral device.
SnoreRx boasts that it is the ‘only’ product that exceeds the recommended product performance and standards of Oral Appliances for Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OAOSA). Unlike other aesthetic mouthpieces, it does not use wires, screws, nuts, bolts, and springs that can compromise your teeth or jaw. Note: It is intended for reducing snoring and does not claim to treat obstructive sleep apnea (OSA).
How the Product Supposedly Works
The custom molded oral device employs a method called ‘mandibular repositioning’ by which it gently advances your lower jaw forward, and creates an open airway through your throat. The process supposedly eliminates the vibrations that cause snoring. According to the company’s website, a substantial clinical research supports the use of this technique. With this mouthpiece, you can apparently custom micro calibrate the setting at any time to attain a comfortable fit which is highly essential for patient satisfaction.
The product is supposedly safe for use given that the technique used has been safely prescribed by dentists ad physicians for over a decade. It has a patent pending micro adjustability that enables you to customize it to your own mouth for optimum effectiveness and comfort. As with any other mouthpiece, your mouth may feel moderately sore at first but adjustment period takes just about three to five nights of consistent use.
Benefits & Features
- FDA cleared – Unlike many other devices on the market, this is cleared by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
- Thermal-fit – provides a precise custom fit to your own mouth
- Micro Fit – Precise calibration in 1mm increments for maximum clinical efficiency and comfort
- V-flow – enables full airflow through the mouth
- V-alignment – designed for positive center alignment
- Advanced design – does not use screws, springs, rods, rubber bands, or torsion compared to other oral devices
- Dental lab quality – employs no hard, uncomfortable acrylics. All medical-grade components.
- Posi-lock – selected setting is locked in and can be unlocked and reset anytime
- Calibrator – equipped with built-in calibrator that delivers clear reading of the amount of jaw advancement
- Flex-jaw – intended for controlled lateral movement for maximum comfort
- Premium Materials – Made of medical-grade polycarbonate and BPA free
How To Use The Product
There are some relatively simple steps that need to be followed when using it:
- Boil Water – Bring to boil two cups of water. It is recommended to use a pot and stove instead of a microwave as it is harder to control the temperature using the latter.
- Set the timer for 90 seconds – This is critical as leaving the mouthpiece in the boiling water for even a bit longer than 90 seconds will damage it.
- Remove Device – Take out the device from the boiling water using some steel tongs after exactly 90 seconds.
- Dry – Quickly dry the mouthpiece with a paper towel
- Mold the device – Do this by placing it into your mouth immediately, without delay. It is not going to retain the heat and will not burn your mouth. Bite down as hard as you can for 30 seconds.
- Cool – Place it in the ice water for exactly one minute after having it molded for custom fit.
- Dry Again – Remove from ice water and dry it with a paper towel.
Note: Manufacturers suggest that you wear the mouthpiece around the house during the day for at least two to three hours for several days before using at night to help you get used to wearing it.
Real User Reviews – Does It REALLY Work?
Now let’s see if actual users can substantiate all the manufacturers’ claims. Here are just a few that sums up the feedback I found from various SnoreRx reviews.
This one was quite positive, read more real user experiences on the next page …
(Continued on Next Page… More Reviews + The BEST Place To Buy It)
Pages: 1 2